Peak is an open source project and everyone is welcome to contribute.
Make a Pull Request
Submit your pull request here: https://github.com/peakphp/framework
Don’t submit pull request directly to [READ ONLY] Subtree split packages repositories.
Reporting a Bug
- Use the title field to clearly describe the issue;
- Describe the steps needed to reproduce the bug with short code examples (providing a unit test that illustrates the bug is best);
- If the bug you experienced is not obvious or affects more than one layer, providing a simple failing unit test may not be sufficient. In this case, please provide a reproducer;
- Give as much detail as possible about your environment (OS, PHP version, Peak version, enabled extensions, …);
- If you want to provide a stack trace you got on an HTML page, be sure to provide the plain text version, which should appear at the bottom of the page. Do not provide it as a screenshot, since search engines will not be able to index the text inside them. Same goes for errors encountered in a terminal, do not take a screenshot, but copy/paste the contents. If the stack trace is long, consider enclosing it in a <details> HTML tag. Be wary that stack traces may contain sensitive information, and if it is the case, be sure to redact them prior to posting your stack trace.
Submit your bug report here: https://github.com/peakphp/framework/issues
Review pull request
Be constructive. Remember that you are looking at the result of someone else’s hard work. A good review comment thanks the contributor for their work, identifies what was done well, identifies what should be improved and suggests a next step.