Peak Framework v4.x Documentation
You are browsing the official documentation of Peak Framework.
What is Peak
Peak is a PHP micro framework, middleware centric that helps you to build easily APIs and web applications.
What Peak is not
- Peak is not full-stack framework.
- Peak is not an MVC framework.
- A solution to every problems.
Peak promote interchangeability aud reusability of his main components by being fully compatible with PSR-7, PSR-11, PSR-15. We want the developer to have freedom to choose any library he like for:
- Server Request (PSR-7 & PSR-15)
- Dependency Injection (PSR-11)
What is best for
- Prototyping applications
- Cli applications
- Small Web applications
How it work
Check core concepts to learn more about how Peak work under the hood:
- Application life cycle (Request and Response)
- Middlewares and Handlers